Positivity
12:39 PM | Author: Spencer
I had to post this. At work we were giving feedback and there were comments made about the feedback being critical and negative. We talked about positivity and doing our best to be inspiring and how certain words identify that you are being positive, such as "hope". There was an emphasis put on constructive criticism and positive reinforcement and we all promised to do better. Well, a little while later someone made the comment that they were going to get fired, to which my boss responded to be positive and so I said "Yeah, I HOPE they fire you." That is positivity at its best. So the next time you hear someone being negative, take their sentence and add "hope" to it, that will teach them to be positive! For those of you that like to mix it up, try using other positive words or phrases. Examples include I would "love" to see them fire you. I "wish" they would fire you. And I have "faith" they will fire you. Enjoy your new positive outlook on life, I know I am.
|
This entry was posted on 12:39 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: